Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello hand-me-downs!

This ENORMOUS box arrived on my doorstep last week. I think Lillian could live inside the box.
So exciting!
Lillian needed some winter slippers, thanks Stella!
Now, where will all the new stuff go? My mom and I had already loaded Lillian up with winter clothes. There are much worse problems to have, can't wait to add it to the mix.
Every girl needs a leopard peacoat (with matching flats).
Stylin'
These are just some of the shoes. I am jealous!

My wonderful friend Amber sent us a huge box of her daughters old clothes. Stella is almost three, and is one well dressed chick. Amber is known for being uber stylish and going through the box was so fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Amber! We cannot thank you enough. Harrison's old clothes are on their way to sweet Hudson. Gotta love a clothes swap. You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment