After naptime, we met back up to walk the greenway. We got a good sweat going, so good in fact that I did not even notice Lillian lost one of her purple crocs. I had to run to get Harrison, but luckily Joe came to the rescue.
He rode his bike along the trail and sent me this photo message-thanks daddy for saving the day!I have only seen my wonderful friend Brittany and her sweet baby Emma once since I have been back from Michigan. We were long overdue for a catch up session. Lillian and I went over this morning and played with Britt and Emma. Emma has grown so much I could hardly believe it. Both the girls were happy as could be and Lillian enjoyed finally having some authority. Later, we went for a long walk and Emma was so good. Love you BCB and EBB

No comments:
Post a Comment