Friday, August 27, 2010

And so it begins

Busted! Always into the hair bands, she likes to use them for bracelets. I cannot turn my back for 2 seconds with this one.
Got the shades on too
Lillian likes to look through Harrison's "special drawer" when he is at school.
Aunt Milly sent her a pair of pink Uggs. They complete her lovely ensemble.

"Bee Bee, Bee Bee"

Lillian is the comedian of the family. Lately, she is into bandaids and bracelets and accessories galore. She is always walking around with her shoes on the wrong feet and her sunglasses upside down. It makes me just adore her even more. Always smiling and having fun. My little Betsey Johnson. You should see her dance in the kitchen with all her fanciness on. I will have to get it on video. I can only imagine what she will be like at 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment