I grew up in Texas. We had the Gulf of Mexico and normal fishing lakes. Now, I live in North Carolina where we have the ocean and normal fishing lakes. I now know why they are called the "Great Lakes." WOW. Lake Michigan is enormous. It looks like an ocean. Lee and I packed the kids up and went to Grand Haven for two days. It is a really quaint little town. Lots of cute shops and fun places to eat. We rented a duplex that came with a pool and fire pit. It was a total jackpot. Right as we were about to leave the beach and head home, Harrison slipped and hit his chin on the screw below the showers. It was a little bloody and looked kinda gross, but we recovered. So, if you are wondering what happened to his chin in the rest of the pics, there ya have it. If you are ever in Michigan and want to go to the "beach", check out Grand Haven.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Grand Haven
I grew up in Texas. We had the Gulf of Mexico and normal fishing lakes. Now, I live in North Carolina where we have the ocean and normal fishing lakes. I now know why they are called the "Great Lakes." WOW. Lake Michigan is enormous. It looks like an ocean. Lee and I packed the kids up and went to Grand Haven for two days. It is a really quaint little town. Lots of cute shops and fun places to eat. We rented a duplex that came with a pool and fire pit. It was a total jackpot. Right as we were about to leave the beach and head home, Harrison slipped and hit his chin on the screw below the showers. It was a little bloody and looked kinda gross, but we recovered. So, if you are wondering what happened to his chin in the rest of the pics, there ya have it. If you are ever in Michigan and want to go to the "beach", check out Grand Haven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment