Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Blue Soap

So, this morning was like very other weekday morning. Kids are up super early, Joe feeds them breakfast while I get to watch the Today show for 15 minutes (so I can feel like I have a small clue as to what is going on around the world), then the wild ones come upstairs and jump on me. Joe was in the shower and I walked in to brush my teeth. I remembered that I forgot to put a new bar of soap in the shower, so I said, "so sorry, let me get you a bar of soap. I forgot to put one in the shower yesterday." Joe replied, "oh I am fine, I have been using the blue soap lately anyway." I pause, blue soap? Ooooooh, as in the blue prescription soap from my dermatologist that was like $40 (for sun spots)!!!! Hysterical. He has been bathing with anti-fungal random soap for weeks. Then I notice Lillian has my toothbrush and is dipping it in Winston's water bowl and Harrison is pulling out all the band-aids. I had to soak it in. We are a mess!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment