Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer vacation has started

Check out the muscles!
Winston even joined in on the fun
Who needs a fancy pool slide when you can use a plastic baby slide? It was just their size
Sprinkler time
Lillian with her favorite babysitters, Katie and Rachel
What a lucky duck, lunch in the pool
Watermelon, pools, sprinklers, lunch, good conversation, neighbors, the smell of sunscreen in the air, chubby baby legs, kids laughing, bikes, popsicles
This was Harrison when I told him we had to leave to go pick up daddy from work
Lillian is a big fan of watermelon

As I drove away from my house, I was a wee bit jealous that I could not stay and read Us weekly in the lawn chair with the girls
Katie feeding Lillian her lunch. For the 369th time, Katie is so good to us!

Last Friday was our first day of no school. The kids and I went to breakfast at 7am, the grocery at 8am and by 10am we had all the neighborhood kids over and in the pool. Nothing like an impromptu summer get together. I look forward to doing this regularly for the next three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment