Our trip to Annapolis was action packed! I have been too busy living it to write about it! My dad drove up with me, which was a huge help. After going to bed at midnight and getting up at 6am, the kids were ready for pancakes and yard work! I love how much fun we had just doing nothing. Grandparents houses are so much fun! Lots of new things to play with
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
A morning at Nona and Papa's
Our trip to Annapolis was action packed! I have been too busy living it to write about it! My dad drove up with me, which was a huge help. After going to bed at midnight and getting up at 6am, the kids were ready for pancakes and yard work! I love how much fun we had just doing nothing. Grandparents houses are so much fun! Lots of new things to play with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment