We hosted an after party Saturday night at my aunt and uncles. They have a beautiful house on the water. It was entertaining to hear all the "war" stories and to enjoy some delicious BBQ
I think these are so fun; cookies shaped like cheeseburgers for the kids
We went a little wild with the Cricut machine. This was for the 15 minute penalty the team got for running a red light
The decorations committee hard at work. We stayed up way too late drinking wine and laughing and being slap happy over bike decor
Yes, we even made a gold bus for the RV the team had. It had leopard print carpet so we had to include that!
Joe with his co-worker Lance. Lance was on the 8 man team; he and Joe share an office and ride together just about daily
Em and Marci (party helpers extraordinaire)
Harrison with Jack and Beckett enjoying pop-ice
Joe with his aunt Lyn who came with her crew all the way from Greenwich, CT
A little Dom to celebrate
The Fogle fam
The whole fam
Harrison with Charlie and Jack being fearless. Yes, he has on a sweatshirt in 95 degree weather. He eyed Charlies sweatshirt the first day we got there, and asked a million times to wear it. He decided to put it on himself the last night and felt so cool. I am telling you, the kid is shirt obsessed. Who knows...
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment