Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dragon's Challenge Time Trial

Joe and his assistant getting everything all ready

Harrison had so much energy. I made him run to the end of the field and back about 4 times. He never caught on to my game, thankfully
Joe waiting his turn
3, 2, 1, go

Poor Harrison, he totally has the sweaty gene
While we waited for Joe, the kids and I discovered this fun park. We had the whole place to ourselves.
After the race, Joe came to play with us

Potty Break
Lillian loving on mama



I was napping on this swing, and Lillian kept wanting to cuddle with me. Maybe she found it odd that I was actually resting, she needed to make sure I was ok since it does not happen much :)
Mmmwwwhaaah

On Sunday, we loaded up and went to Wade, NC for Joe's last time trial before RAAM. We really enjoy going to watch Joe's races and make them a family affair as much as possible. It was super hot and I forgot the sunscreen. Luckily, some strange cyclist lent me some greasy Bullfrog sunscreen. My kids looked like a bathed them in Crisco, but they weren't burt!
Joe finished first in his category and 4th out of the whole race. Awesome!
On our way home we stopped at Cracker Barrel. Mmm Mmm Mmm. My kids are all over a biscuit with apple butter. It was a great little trip, and we are so proud of Joe's accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment