skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Sponges
- Harrison asked me the other night when I was putting him to bed, "mommy, did God make me out of arts and crafts?"
- We had a big gathering outside with all our neighbors and their big kids. The kids rode bikes, swam, jumped on the trampoline, ate smores, caught lightning bugs, etc. I asked Harrison before bed what his favorite part of the night was, and he said, "all the dangerous weapons!"
- Harrison's new phrase is "I'd rather not." I poured him milk the other night and he said, "ya know mommy, I would rather not have milk tonight." He is actually listening to all the manners I preach! whohooo
- We were driving yesterday and Harrison asked if he could get a guitar. I explained that Hugh had given him a guitar and that he had broken it on purpose so he could not get another one right now, Harrison asks out of nowhere, "when I broke Hugh's guitar, did daddy say "damn it Harrison!"?
No comments:
Post a Comment