Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Park, sand, picnic, sand, cupcakes, sand, swings. and some more sand

Lillian checking out all the kids
Adorable Isabella Freeman
I picked up these fun caterpillar cupcakes

Anna with Carly and Izzy
Miller had some static going on!
Lillian covered in applesauce. Joe calls her "rugged." Seriously, this chick can hang.
Cheese!



Emma Bass- 2 months
Claire Bear
All the girls and I met with the kids at the park today for lunch. The weather was nice and the company was even nicer. I say this about every 4th post, but I LOVE my friends! I feel like the luckiest person when I am around them. We offer each other support and encouragement and I get such a sense of comfort when I am with them. We are hoping to make this a weekly ritual for the summer since the kids will be out of pre-school. I think Harrison and Lillian both went to bed with sand in their hair and ears tonight, but that's what being a kid is all about!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, emma is getting so big!! i can hardly believe it! send her hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete