Harrison has been asking if Winston could sleep in his room with him at night. I have resisted as I thought Winston might wake him up. Tonight Harrison asked and I said, "ok." Harrison was beyond excited and was giggling like I told him he could eat all the fruit snacks in the world. Winston is such a good dog. My fingers are crossed that our night is quiet.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Harrison's first sleepover
Harrison has been asking if Winston could sleep in his room with him at night. I have resisted as I thought Winston might wake him up. Tonight Harrison asked and I said, "ok." Harrison was beyond excited and was giggling like I told him he could eat all the fruit snacks in the world. Winston is such a good dog. My fingers are crossed that our night is quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment