
So, Marci just got a new front loader washer and dryer. I think she said her old washing machine was like 30 years old or something! She is really enjoying the "fanciness." One thing she mentioned was her new drawer under the washer. I love a basket, and I have my laundry area all cute-
ified. I got Marci a few accessories for her new drawer. I also must mention that the dryer plays a song when it is done drying. I am so jealous!

Lillian enjoying Harrison's Big Wheel

I think my child would be ok if he moved in with Marci and Darrell permanently. He already calls the guest room "his room." They have all sorts of gadgets. Look at this grin. Darrell got him a new sprayer for washing cars and his Big Wheel! Happy as a pig in mud.

Can't forget the ever popular spreader

Look at this spread. Dinner was delicious.

I forgot the birthday candles, so we had to use a votive. Happy Birthday to you!!!! You are the best Godmother and friend, we love you

I made the Pioneer Woman's chocolate cobbler. I am from Texas (the land of 10,000 cobblers), and I had never even heard of chocolate cobbler, but I will never forget it now
yumm-o
No comments:
Post a Comment