Tonight I made the Barefoot Contessa's individual meat loaves. This is my favorite meatloaf recipe
you bake them with ketchup on top
Poor Lillian had a major run in with the ground under the swing set. Ouch! Making dinner is hard enough with two kids, much less when one is screaming outside
Lillian June has Joe Parke right where she wants him. It was so upsetting to him to see her like this. Daddy is a sucker for this love muffin
Harrison clearly did not want meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Reminds me of the Christmas Story scene where the mom is forcing the kid to eat meatloaf
This is Harrison after he spit his food out and Joe sent him to his room without dinner. So glad I had my camera all ready for this photo-op. Help me Rhonda...

A picture is worth a thousand words!! Rough evening at the Parke household. You forgot to mention Winston and his mud.
ReplyDeleteI laugh every time I look at this pic of HLP. Ahh the fun!
ReplyDelete