Friday, May 28, 2010

Lillian and Carsyn reunited

Carsyn was not so sure about this new chick being in her space. Lillian just followed her around and played with all her toys
Thanks for the baby doll Mandy!
Our little bathing beauties
Bath time!
Hugs
Kisses
Carsyn
Lills
Carsyn and Lillian being pulled around the living room in the baby pool
I found Bluebell ice cream at Target! The stars aligned. My Texas friend and I almost screamed in the freezer section. Oh Bluebell, I have missed you so. You are like an old friend. Why are you not in Raleigh!?!
Camden is 7 now, and just an awesome big sister. She played with the girls and made them laugh with all her creative games. She has such a gentle demeanor. Lillian took right to her.
Sweet Carsyn. She takes a bit to warm up, but she even let me read to her.
Lillian has some new dance moves. Watch out Beyonce'...my girl loves to drop it down
Lillian slept pretty much non-stop when we got back to Raleigh. They had so much fun playing with all Caryn's toys. Lillian was worn out. We need to go visit more often!
I love these jammies. My parents gave them to Lillian. They say "love your world." My dad has dedicated his life to studying our planet and they are both so committed to the environment. They make me smile (the pj's and my parents).

Lillian and I went to Charlotte last weekend to visit my friend Marlo and her little girl Carsyn. Lillian and Carsyn were born 9 minutes apart. The girls had so much fun playing together. We made several trips to Target, ate great food, had lots of girl time, and enjoyed catching up. I am excited to see them again soon.
Lillian was an awesome traveler. Harrison and Joe had a great daddy/son weekend, and it was kind of nice to just be with one of my kids. I have some days where there is just not enought of me to go around. I took a nap with Lillian, and just having her asleep on my chest made my heart overflow. We cuddled in bed, read books, and I came home feeling so re-charged. It was nice for Joe too that he got so much one on one time with Harrison. Next time we will have to swap one on one partners. Having two kids is busy, and I work really hard to not lose anyone in the shuffle. Having one kid feels like a piece of cake.
Thanks for having us Poole Fam
&
Happy Birthday, Shmar! xoxoxo love you

No comments:

Post a Comment