Friday, December 31, 2010

White Christmas

Christmas night before we went to bed the snow started falling. It was the first white Christmas in Raleigh in 60 years.
I slept with my blinds open because I was so excited for snow. This is what I saw when I woke up. Absolutely beautiful. Total David Gray moment.
Lillian loves to eat snow.

Winston frolicked like a puppy. We loaded him up and took him sledding with us. Dog heaven.


Cardinal
Lillian and Harrison opening gifts at Marci and Darrell's house.
Hot chocolate and my cat; good to go.
(can we admire the cuteness of the snow bunny sweatshirt).
Lillian and Darrell headed out to check out the sledding scene.
Harrison shoveling the driveway.
Harrison with his Marci. What would we do without her! She is the best.
Lucy bounced around like a kangaroo in the snow. I think we need to get her a warmer jacket.
Making snow angels
Cool snowman bubba!
Harrison pushing daddy down the hill.
Weeeeee
They went down the hill about a dozen times and would get right back up and want to do it again. Lillian was fearless.
Harrison ready to go, again. What an awesome snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment