Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Continued

I found this super cute snowman for Lillian's room. She is wearing ballerina slippers. Lillian likes her candy!
I cannot get downstairs fast enough at night. I love to lay on the couch with the lights off and stare at the tree. The smell makes me happy.
I have our Christmas card picture framed from all 11 years we have been doing cards together. This was our picture last year.
I got an owl for the tree since Lillian's first birthday was this year, and it was owl themed.
Our ornament to remember our family beach trip.
An acorn since we live in the "City of Oaks"
The Christmas cards are coming in the mail. It is fun to open them all up.
Harrison made this Santa at school.
Lillian is obsessed with the snow globe. She has only dropped it on my toe once so far.
Picture from this year's card.

The first paperwhite bloom. It will smell so good in my kitchen in a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment