Checking out the wild horses. Lillian was very into them. Had we not stopped her, she would have climbed in the cage.
Walking out on the pier to see the sound. It was breathtaking. I love North Carolina.
Harrison went to a class at the Whalehead center. He liked feeding all the fish.
Our house; The Master's Touch. It was heaven.
My birthday was just perfect. Pot roast, grape soda, carrot cake, the beach and my family!
Sunset from our porch
Joe and Lillian checked out the sunrise. Brrrrrr!
One of the best parts of the trip was being outside and just having fun. No traffic and sunny skies.
Emily and I let Harrison join our bike ride. We had to take multiple rest stops along the way.
Ping Pong
If anyone wants to know what to get me for Christmas, I would love this house. I covet the shutters on either side of the front door. Right on the water too.
Story time
The shirt says it all.
So much to be thankful for.
Make a wish!
Lillian likes to eat cereal like brother and daddy now. Such a riot!
We went with my family to Corolla this year for Thanksgiving. My parents rented an awesome house and we had just a wonderful time. The house was chef and kid friendly. I enjoyed cooking for everyone and Harrison enjoyed learning to play ping pong. It was relaxing and we just enjoyed each others company. When I was younger, I thought having a holiday birthday was the pits. But, now that I am older I just love that Joe is usually off of work and we are with family. Thank you mom and dad for a fabulous vacation. We miss you already!
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment