
The Ridge Road Pool

Harrison just woke up from his nap in the car and was still a little out of it

Kick, Kick, Kick


Harrison started swim lessons tonight. He has always been such a fish, but I wanted to make sure I was teaching him all he needed to know. He, of course, volunteered for every activity the instructor offered and wanted to stay after the class was over. I love that my kids are both so comfortable in the water and have so much fun. He even jumps off the side now to get diving rings. We were at the pool yesterday for the 4th and they had a splash contest. Harrison heard it announced and just got out and stood in line, all on his own! Then, when it was his turn he splashed right into the deep end like all the other big kids. He is fearless! Joe and I were so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment