The kids and I are in Michigan for the next two weeks. Joe flew up with us on Friday, and left last night. I forgot my camera chord so I am unable to download my fabulous pictures from the last few days. So, stay tuned.
We are having a such a fun time. Here are a few words that describe our trip thus far:
parties at the farm, go-carts, kites, sprinklers, popsicles, fireworks, family, laughter, cousins, birthday cake, tractors, old friends, family dinners, sleeping with the windows open
It has been great to watch the kids play with their cousins and to hang out with our nephews on their turf. Harrison is spending the night out tonight, and it feels way too quiet. We are headed to the beach tomorrow for two days and then will go to the lake this weekend. I hope that every summer we can come play in Michigan and enjoy all the family here. Both kids have adjusted quickly and are going with the flow. Lillian walked Joe's moms dog, Violet, tonight all around the yard holding her leash. It was just too cute. Harrison will be an expert golf cart driver by the time our trip is over. It just feels like summer...Raleigh is going to seem so boring when we get back home :)
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment