Friday, July 6, 2012

A little piece of heaven

Our second year at Cottage on the Green 
Bags dropped and we are headed to the beach!

Daddy loves his girl
 playing catch 

 the best view in town from our back porch. I loved having my morning coffee watching the sound 
 Marci came to play for a few days. she is the best!
 The Rhode Island Pennell's arrive. Whoop Whoop!
 Lillian cared for all her "boo boo's"
Joe and Mike
Climbing Jockey's Ridge 





 Harrison and Elliott examining tad poles 




Giggle Fest



 Surf's Up




 Yes, I was actually on the trip :)


 Our double date on the back porch during a rain storm. Now one of my top 10 favorite moments EVER. 
Such great conversation with lots and lots of laughter
 Headed out to see the wild horses 


 The "shell" phone

 Harrison was non-stop with the boogie board. No fear!



 My two greatest accomplishments 




Co-pilot Harrison 


 Lills and her baby

 watching the storm come in 
 Duck Donuts
 Fresh Seafood Dinner
 I highly recommend going on vacation with a professor
 watermelon margaritas


this is the life!

We went back to Corolla for two weeks this year. This house is such a happy place for us. I am already counting down until next year. The owners are absolutely wonderful and not a detail is overlooked. Hands down this was the best vacation I have ever taken. Everyone was happy and relaxed, we had family and friends come to visit and play, and we ate REALLY great food. Living near the beach really works out well for us. I walked along the beach every morning, the kids swam until they could swim no more, Joe got to un-plug from work, and best of all we got to eascape the house construction madness. So thankful for this special time, it was a great way to kick off the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment