Lillian and Stella ready for their sleepover. Stella fell asleep, Lillian did not. She was just too excited to sleep. The sleepover was moved to mommy's bed
This just makes me smile. I love seeing my daughter meet the daughter of someone who means so much to me and has been a huge part of my life. Look at those sweet girls. It feels like yesterday when Amber and I would ponder our futures. Life turned out better than we could have ever imagined.
Cruisin' in the Barbie Jeep
We had to check out the Atlanta Aquarium. It did not disapoint. I could have used a little less penguin mating, but it was super cool overall
The whale shark
This pic says it all. Snuggling with my baby girl who did not wake up until 8:30 almost everyday. She is such an awesome sleeper. The sleep God's finally rewarded me for my patience with Harrison over the last 5 years. Lillian does not wiggle, she sleeps in, she wakes up and is happy, she tells me "you da best mom EVER" 63 times before she falls asleep (swoon)
Worn out fashionista
Last week Lillian and I headed to Atlanta for a little girl time. It was 106 degrees and gave "Hot-Lanta" a whole new meaning. Harrison stayed home with Marci and was happy to not travel in the car. Lillian rode happy as a lark all 7 hours and was such an awesome travel buddy. We went to hang with one of my very best friends, Amber and her kids Stella and Hudson. We hit the pool, the Atlanta Aquarium, Pappacitos, and we even met another best friend of mine from grad school, Lauren. Yeah!!! It was a fantastic trip and I cannot wait to see the Brown family again soon. Thanks for all the fun memories!









No comments:
Post a Comment