
We left the house at 4am and here we are landing in Pheonix. I had never been to Arizona before. It reminded me of El Paso, Texas. It had been in the 90's (imagine me by the pool sipping cocktails), but a cold front came through and it was in the 50's brrrrrrrrrrrr.

My hottie husband admiring the view from our resort

Let the vacation begin...Skinny Girl Margaritas and a cold one

The view overlooking our resort

This was our little piece of stucco heaven

I needed Maureen to answer all my curious cactus questions. Interesting plants

Friday night we had some serious cousin fun at Ian's house. Joe has an awesome group of fun, young cousins and we all get along so well. Good times!

Joe, Ian (groom), Mike, Jesse, John III



I love me some Kelly Pennell. She is my soul sista. If we ever join forces, I am certain we could conquer the world.

Saturday morning Kelly and I headed to the spa. It was probably the nicest spa I have ever been to. I really did not want to leave the whisper room, but our husbands were out buying tacky shoes and drinking beer at 10am so we had to call it a day. Here is a link if you are ever in the area:
http://www.icmontelucia.com/
After spa beverages

Time to get ready for the wedding


Fire Rock



The Peonies smelled so good. Every detail was perfect. Morgan has great taste.

Annie and her daddy (Uncle Finley)

Kim and Elliott

Parents of the Groom



Morgan and Ian


The whole Parke clan

Don't we look so relaxed and refreshed!

A bicycle built for two; brother and sister

Another brother and sister duo
No comments:
Post a Comment