Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy

We got home Sunday night from our wonderful weekend in Arizona. Monday night I had my covenant group, Tuesday was book club, Wednesday Joe did taxes, Thursday was supper club, and this is me at 8pm on Friday night; sound asleep. I had great plans to get all caught up on blogging, cleaning, packing, etc. but then we had a crazy weekend with scary tornadoes.


Here we are packed in the hall closet. Harrison slept through the whole thing. We are extremely lucky, as there was severe damage all over Raleigh. I have never had to hide in a closet, thank goodness Joe was home!
Yesterday the neighborhood boys took charge of the clean up operation. Our street was covered in debris and insulation.
Last night we had family movie night. We watched Snow White for the first time. Lillian squeeled every time they showed the little bunnies and Harrison was quite concerned with the hunter that tried to kill Snow White. Hopefully we can finish it today. I still need to pack for Annapolis. We are headed up to Maryland for spring break and Easter. A little nervous about a 5 hour car ride by myself, hopefully Lillian will not go into one of her "get out" fits. We are excited for some Nona/Papa time. Maybe I can get caught up next week...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment