Well, we bit the bullet and bought a mini van today. With the rising gas prices and several upcoming long road trips, I was kinda over my big Sequoia. The Honda Odyssey is the car of choice at our pre-school and several of my hip friends have also made the cross over recently. Lillian is too little to hold the DVD player or iPad without dropping it and I really wanted a built in DVD player (with wireless headsets, hello!). So here she is...Thursday, April 28, 2011
Go ahead and make fun...
Well, we bit the bullet and bought a mini van today. With the rising gas prices and several upcoming long road trips, I was kinda over my big Sequoia. The Honda Odyssey is the car of choice at our pre-school and several of my hip friends have also made the cross over recently. Lillian is too little to hold the DVD player or iPad without dropping it and I really wanted a built in DVD player (with wireless headsets, hello!). So here she is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment