
Serena and Lilly gets me every time

So, I am starting to get ideas for Lillian's big girl bed.
This is how I have it imagined in my head. Reality is, her room is tiny and we are secretly house hunting so I don't want to spend a fortune if we may not be here in a year. I want to use the same space that her crib is in now. I like the daybed idea and have consulted with a designer about making an upholstered daybed. Here are a few other ideas I am tossing around.

I like this wrought iron bed. I could turn is horizontal and make a daybed without using up a ton of wall space.


I saw this in Michigan. The ugly bedding here takes away from the cuteness. I like the beadboard, but it is quite bulky. Still thinking on it.

LOVE this

If I had a bigger room I would already own this. With some fun white bedding and rockin' turquoise monogrammed shams, this could stay with her for a long time.

While I am in la la land, I hope our next house has enough space for her to have two beds. I just really like the look of that.
Lills is still happy as a clam in her crib, so I have plenty of time to figure it all out. I am sad my sweet Petunia is getting so big!
I know of a great house on Guilford Circle for sale ;) Super cute post - hope y'all are well. xoxo
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE GREEN BED. IF I SEE IT, I'M BUYING IT. SORRY.
ReplyDeleteShannon, I WISH I could buy your super cute house on Guilford Circle. I miss you and just heard that the sale did not go through. Wanna get together for Skinny Dip (frozen yogurt for non locals).
ReplyDeleteBlake, them there are fightin' words! I heart that bed :)