Monday, March 28, 2011

Chomp Chomp

It all started with this adorable dress. I was trying to justify the summer splurge, when I realized I could just do an alligator themed party for Lillian's 2nd birthday. The wheels were spinning.
Then I saw this cake, and I was hooked.
I had the nicest lady on Etsy create custom invitations, thank you notes, cupcake toppers and wrappers.
Last weekend I happened upon these gator Lilly Pulitzer plates-LOVE IT
My sister gave Lillian this placemat a few months ago, it was meant to be!
I really love this Lilly tablescape
Harrison had a very hard time helping me stuff these favor bags today. I think I could have filled one more bag had he not eaten all the ones that "fell."

I have started prepping for Lillian's second birthday. My fingers are crossed for warm weather. Last year we were all in shorts, and this year it is freezing. I am looking forward to having my parents here and celebrating with all our friends. Even bronchitis cannot damper the excitement! Cannot believe my little petunia is going to be 2!

2 comments:

  1. Kate Parke! You are too much :) What happened to that "little get-together"??? You are so talented at this party thang!

    ReplyDelete