Daddy walking him in
off he goes...
Anna and I both sent our kids to kindergarten on the same day...we met at Target and compared notes after and hugged real hard...
it's official
I just had to make milk and cookies for after school. Harrison thought the milk bottle was especially "celebratory"
meeting his teacher and class at the end of the staggered entry week. could he look any happier?!?
Last week Harrison started kindergarten. It has been a great experience thus far. He was excited, not nervous at all, completely at ease and happy. He got Mrs. Wilkinson (my friend from church) and HLP knows her well. He knows several kids in his class and acted like he had been there 100 times. It is going to be a great year. I am so grateful to be at the school of our choice with our dream teacher. I just feel really lucky. I signed up to be the room mom and am looking forward to seeing the class in action. When I picked Harrison up on the first day he dramatically explained it was "awesome! but, I did not do ANY science experiments and I ran out ouf time to finish my lunch."










No comments:
Post a Comment