I stumbled upon this at Kroger. It did not disappoint. Get you some real fast!
This has been my absolute summer staple. It is even better than Fresca and has much less sugar. I love it by itself or especially with tonic, vodka, crushed ice and a fresh lime slice. Perfect summer cocktail. It is just enough grapefruit without being bitter.
My friend gave me this candle and it has made my house smell so fresh and pretty. It burns very clean and is a great summer scent.
As you know, I am a BIG fan of grapefruit. I have chapstick, lotions, hand soap, candles, and now perfume all in grapefruit. Jo Malone in general is fab, and this is a great summer addition
I am very pleased with my polarized Wayfarers. they are great at the pool/beach and are sturdy enough for wear around wild heathen children
I do love a tan, but as I get older I try to be more and more careful with my skin especially my face. I bought four tubes of this and keep one in the car, my purse, pool bag and by the back door. It is great
Lillian and I like to have mani/pedi dates. This has been our summer fave. Essie's Turquoise and Caicos.
Pretty much my summer uniform. You can dress them up or down. They go with everything and most importantly they are very comfortable and wipe off easily.
I have probably made Paula Deen's Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding at least 5 times this summer. It is a crowd pleaser for sure. If you make it, be sure to give it all away because the left overs taste so good straight out of the dish the next day. It is super dangerous. It uses chessman cookies instead of vanilla wafers. It is great for a cook out or bbq. If you want to be the star of a pot luck, bring this.
I did not even like coffee until about 4 years ago. It helped me survive the sleep deprivation that Harrison brought into my life. Now, I really like a cup a day. Joe has a few cups daily. Soooo, once I saw the apple cider, iced tea/iced coffe, hot chocolate and Starbucks k-cups I was sold. My blue coupons and I could not get to Bed Bath and Beyond fast enough. It is awesome.











No comments:
Post a Comment