Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Corolla

The Cottage on the Green
Harrison wasted no time getting in our pool


Grandma reading bedtime books
Family Hokey Pokey
Harrison was so excited to share a room with his cousins
Ready for our first day at the beach
The trolley picked us up in front of our house. Now that is how to do the beach with kids. front door service!


My little beach bum
Em, Lyn and Taylor
Hanging with Gigi


Lillian took a two hour nap on the beach. She was tuckered out.
All 5 kids napped at the beach
Sweet Miles. 12 weeks old and already a fan of the beach.


The Currituck Sound
Hollywood


Grandma and Grandpa with their grandkids
Our whole family



One of the best things about the house, was this screened in porch. The kids could make a mess and we could rinse it all off. Perfect!
On Tuesday we went on a tour to see the wild horses

Canon ball!
Date Night

Vacation is great for snuggling with your kids in bed. Nowhere to be and no chores to do.

Duck Donuts
Joe and Lee




Attempting a group shot
Jack, Harrison and Beckett
Joe and the kids at the top of the lighthouse
Breakfast for dinner
Lillian and Harrison loving on Miles
Bicycle built for two
Daddy Nap
Last day at the beach


I could watch these two play in the sand all day
Pretty Lills
I already have this in a frame. My sweet peas

Napping again
Heaven
For our last night at the beach, we went out for a yummy dinner and then went to ride go-carts. Even Lillian was a fan.

I have a major case of the "vacation blues." We have been home for a week and I am still sulking. I want to go back to our beach house. I just did not want the trip to be over, it was such a wonderful time. We had a few days with all 18 people, a few more days with just our extended family, and then still a few more days with just me, Joe and the kids. It was heaven. Good food (even steamed seafood), popsicles, cocktails, laughter, pool time, naps, movies, magazines, long walks, family bike rides, nature hunts for turtles, go carts, golf, shopping, date nights, seashells, and lots of sunscreen.
We already booked the house for next year, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment