We have lived here just over five years, and pretty much the entire time I have been on the hunt for my ideal bay window fabric. I tend to be a little picky when I have something imagined in my head. Good thing I held out and waited until I found just the right fabric, seamstress, and hardware. I love these! And, she made the tabs Velcro so in case of a milk spill or something, I can remove them. They make the room look so much homier and cozy. I dream of the day when I can hire Emily Clark for such projects, but for now I am pretty pleased with myself! Just read her kitchen makeover blog. Shut the front door! I covet her taste.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Finally
We have lived here just over five years, and pretty much the entire time I have been on the hunt for my ideal bay window fabric. I tend to be a little picky when I have something imagined in my head. Good thing I held out and waited until I found just the right fabric, seamstress, and hardware. I love these! And, she made the tabs Velcro so in case of a milk spill or something, I can remove them. They make the room look so much homier and cozy. I dream of the day when I can hire Emily Clark for such projects, but for now I am pretty pleased with myself! Just read her kitchen makeover blog. Shut the front door! I covet her taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did you use Meredith's curtain lady to make these? They look great! I need help as well, so if you get a chance, will you send her name my way? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteyes, and she was awesome. I mean REALLY awesome. Super organized and professional. Her husband even installed them!
ReplyDelete